We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
1. What Information We Collect
We gather two types of information about users through the Site:
- Information relating to your use of our Site. When users come to our Site, we may track, collect and aggregate information indicating, among other things, which pages of our Site were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, and which hyperlinks were "clicked." We also collect information from the URLs from which you linked to our Site. Collecting such information may involve logging the IP address, operating system and browser software used by each user of the Site. We may be able to determine from an IP address a user's Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity.
- Personally Identifiable Information provided directly by you or via third parties. We collect Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to us when you register for an account, update or change information for your account, complete a survey, sign-up for email updates or Alerts, send us email messages, and/or participate in other services on our Site. We may use the Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to respond to your questions, provide you the specific services you select and email messages about Site maintenance or update
2. How Do We Share Your Information?
We do not share or sell your personal data to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We provide such information to third parties who have entered into non-disclosure agreements with us.
3. Who your data can be disclosed to
- We may need to disclose your data to others to ensure the effective provision to you of the products, services, and information you request. Your data may also be disclosed to the other entities as described below.
- We may share your personal information with any member of our group. We currently only have subsidiaries, but from time to time this may also include any holding company we have and their subsidiaries.
- We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Suppliers, service providers, business partners, and sub-contractors;
- Fraud prevention agencies, to prevent crime and trace those responsible;
- Identity verification providers, to comply with legal or regulatory requirements;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website
4. Where we store and transfer your data
- Where we store your information ourselves it is stored on our secure servers in the EU. However, where we share your information with third parties this may involve transferring it to a country outside the EU and the European Economic Area (EEA). This may include countries that do not have data protection laws which are as strong as those in the EU.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access, loss or damage.
5. How long we keep your information for
- How long we keep your information will depend on the purpose for which we use it. We will only retain your information for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy and Cookies Policy and as is necessary to comply with our legal obligations. We do not keep more information than we need for the particular purpose.
- Where we have provided you with a product or service we will keep an archived record of your personal data for a period of up to 6 years after termination (unless a longer period is prescribed by law) for the purposes of responding to legal disputes and legal or regulatory enquiries or investigations only, but will not use this data for any other purpose.
- If you ask us to stop sending direct marketing communications to you, we will keep the minimum amount of information necessary (such as your name and email address) to ensure that we are able to adhere to your request.